My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Major Dilemma

My computer is terminal. It crashes with blue screens, refuses to boot, will boot and run for a couple of hours and then starts the cycle again. I have definitely decided I want a Sony Vaio AR series notebook. The problem is right now Sony has two configurations available, for pre-order with Vista installed, models 320 and 390. I am playing Goldilocks. The 320 is too weak and the 390 is more than I want. I want something in the middle. I called Sony and was told that they will not have models that you can customize until March 1. I cannot see how I will survive for more than a month without a computer. On the other hand this is a major expenditure, and I do not want to buy something that I will dislike and be stuck with for four or five years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.