My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Second Article Today

My first post of the day has not shown up in the blog yet. Some days are like that. Yesterday I spent some of my library pc time searching for a new iron. My old iron was a Rowenta that I had for 10+ years. I checked Rowenta's website and found their best steam iron is called the Advancer. I checked Amazon.com and read the users' reviews. All but one gave the iron 5*. It almost made me glad I broke my old iron. I then did a Froogle shopping search. Amazon.com is charging full list price. Macy's has the iron on sale for only $10 off through Feb. 19. I then remembered that I have a 20 percent off coupon from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I checked their website, and they carry the iron. When I went home, I found the coupon; and it does not expire until Feb. 16. I hope the iron is stocked in the Frisco store. I will go there at the end of the week and combine a stop with the rest of my shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.