My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, January 15, 2007

A Very Cold Day

My wireless weather station says the outside temperature is 23.5 degrees. It was 27 when I got up at 5 AM this morning. It looks like the precipitation has ended. The sun is coming out. There is a thin layer of sleet or snow on the front porch. The power has stayed on and the fireplace is still working. The TV stations have reported numerous traffic problem this morning. Mornings like this one remind me of how nice it is to be retired and not to have to worry about commuting to work.
 
Another day of reading and watching TV is ahead of me. I will be glad when the ice is off the streets, and I can go out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.