My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

If you went out and fought the crowds at 5 AM this morning, I hope you
found all the bargains you sought. You didn't see me there. I did
check a couple of Black Friday websites yesterday. I saw that Circuit
City has Sandisk 2 gb SD memory cards for $29.99. I followed the link
to the website, and the page said the price was $99.99. I went back to
the Black Friday site and found that Best Buy had the same $29.99
price. I followed this link and the price was $29.99 with free
shipping. The offer was for online only. I ordered one.

The new Palm TX that I ordered uses the SD memory cards. My old Sony
Clie used memory sticks. My Nikon camera uses CF cards. Naturally I am
forced to buy something I did not have, but I am glad that I found a
bargain.

I resisted the temptation to turn the fireplace on yesterday. It was
really too warm to use it. The pilot light is still lit. I will wait
until Monday when repair people are available before I try it again.
The tile setter is supposed to be here early Monday morning.

AT&T had my monthly bill posted online this morning. I could not
believe it. It was low. All the charges and services seemed to be
correct.Dish Network charged $99 to move the dish, but then on the
next line there was a $99 credit. I ran and got my credit card out of
my purse. I thought I better pay the bill before they change their
minds and decide to charge more. I had really dreaded seeing the AT&T
bill. I just could not stand to go through another round with their
customer service.

I have a couch potato day planned. A&E network is having a CSI Miami
marathon today. I did not watch the early years of that program.
Lately I have been watching it, and the show is growing on me. I plan
to watch a few of the shows today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.