My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is the day to step back from the problems associated with moving
and realize that I have so much to be thankful for. It has been a
stressful year, but I have accomplished so much. The new house is
really nice. The last of the new house bugs are close to being
remedied. The sale of the Beaumont house is on track for closing next
week. I have remained healthy and have several new friends. Soon I
will be able to delete all the weather sites from my Internet Explorer
favorites list that give hurricane tracking information.

I hope the people who have read my blog and sent me encouraging
messages have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.