My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Month of Pins & Needles

The time I have been dreading has arrived. The real hurricane season is here. It gives me a really sick feeling to look at the tracking chart for the storm named Chris. It is too early to tell where it is going, but it looks like it is headed to the Gulf. This one has formed just at a time when I was lulling myself into the thinking the experts were right. Accuweather had predicted that the Texas Gulf Coast would be the likely target in June and July and then the activity would shift to the Atlantic Coast. If we have to evacuate again, I will have an extra trip to Frisco before closing.
 
Yesterday afternoon I worked on address changes again. I plan to keep doing a few each day rather than having one massive session. I am keeping a list of the ones I have changed so I won't duplicate any. I had a few struggles with former employers and the banks that handle pension checks. Each one has different rules. Several are requiring me to write letters and sign them.
 
I found a swimsuit on the L.L. Bean website. It is on sale and in stock, but I am not completely sold. I was able to save my shopping bag so I can get back to it in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.