My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Guardian Angel

Since Hurricane Rita forced me to evacuate last September, I have felt
like there is a higher power that has been protecting me. I had a much
easier evacuation than many of my friends. The damage to my home was
very minor. The insurance company settled promptly. I have been able
to travel to Frisco and arrange to have a new home built. My
arrangements for the new home seem to be going well. The long path I
have taken to move from Beaumont to Frisco is almost finished. Now
there is potential trouble brewing and its name is Ernesto. I am
praying that my good fortune will last just a little longer. I want
this storm to dissipate, but right now the weather report does not
sound very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.