My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, June 02, 2006

New Pictures of My House

My Frisco Lakes sales associate just sent me more pictures of My New House that she took yesterday afternoon. I see that the roof now has its shingles. I notice the street and stop signs are already in place. My house is on a cul-de-sac. This is the first time I have seen a picture of the surrounding houses.

I printed the pictures with my little Epson PictureMate photo printer. I remembered to close the BounceBack Launcher before using the printer. I had no problems. This was the first time I had used the printer since I had all the problems two weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.