My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Got a Little Reassurance

Over the weekend I had sent an email to the Mayflower agent that I am considering for my move to find out when the appropriate time was to have them make the on site estimate. I got a reply which said they would come to Beaumont only if I guaranteed them I was going to make the move with them. That upset me. This morning I called an Allied agent in Houston who also has an office in Dallas. They said they would make the estimate over the phone. I explained that I require packing. They need to see all the pictures, measure my grandfather clock for a crate, etc. The woman said she would have someone call me.
 
In January I had talked to one of the Mayflower estimators. He had told me at that time they would come to Beaumont to make the estimate. I decided to call Mayflower again. I talked to a very nice estimator named Rob. I told him about the email I had received. He said that was nonsense. He said he would personally come to Beaumont and make the estimate. He gave me their toll free number and his extension. He said the appropriate time to make the estimate is four weeks prior to the move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.