My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Little Icing on the Cake

Where I live now there are cluster mailboxes. The boxes are located 0.2 mile from my house. Over the past eighteen years I have walked many miles going to pick up my mail in all kinds of weather. We have a very good mailman on our route. He normally delivers the mail a little after 2 PM. Thursday is his day off. I have noticed that the last few Thursdays the mail has been very late. Today I did not get my mail until after 5 PM. I walked down to the mailbox and back four times looking for my mail. That means I walked 1.6 miles today just to get my mail.
 
I talked to my Frisco Lakes sales associate this afternoon. I had a list of questions for her. One of the questions was: Will we have cluster or individual mailboxes? She emailed me that I will have an individual mailbox in front of my house made out of the same brick as my house. That sounds like a little bit of heaven to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.