My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Little More on Washers & Dryers

My bulldog tendencies are showing again. This week I have latched onto the washer and dryer issue. Whirlpool makes Sears Kenmore washers and dryers. I started looking more closely at the Whirlpool models. I have found that the equivalent front loader models are considerably cheaper at Lowes. Sears has a price match policy plus an additional 10 percent, but I doubt if they would honor Lowes' Whirlpool prices on their equivalent Kenmore models. I might be talking more to Lowes.
 
The second tidbit that I found is that Whirlpool is going to introduce a new washer called the Cabrio in July. It is going to be the large capacity top loader with no agitator and the window in the lid that is quite similar to the Sears Elite Oasis. The timing on the introduction of that model would work for me since I will not be needing it until early September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.