My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Virtual Model Failure


FedEx delivered my L.L. Bean order on Saturday. The jeans and sweater fit just fine, but the suede jacket was too small. L.L. Bean sends a prepaid shipping label with the order in case an item needs to be returned. I am going to take the package to the post office this morning. I called them and did a telephone QucikExchange. The larger jacket will be shipped this week. Bean deducts $5.85 from your refund if you use the prepaid return option. I am protesting this charge because the online virtual model indicated the fit of the size I ordered was five stars. It was too tight. Until now I have had good luck taking the sizing recommendations from the virtual model, but this time it was way off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.