My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

SuDoku


At the bottom of this blog’s page there is a link to the Daily SuKoku puzzle. The publisher is located in the United Kingdom. A new puzzle is posted at midnight UK time every day. Lately I have been waiting for 6 PM CST so I can print out the new puzzle. That is how severe my addiction is. Last evening an easy puzzle was posted. I actually felt disappointed because the easy level is no longer a challenge for me. I can work all of the medium and hard puzzles without too much thought. The very hard puzzles are still a significant challenge. When I get to the point that I breeze through the very hard puzzles, I will have to find something else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.