My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Estimate


The insurance adjuster sent me a copy of the estimate he has submitted for settlement. I have not studied it in detail yet, but from what I have gleaned it seems to be very complete. I called Aaron, the sheetrock man, and told him I would like to discuss the work in more detail. He is going to come out this morning. I have several non-hurricane items that I would like to have fixed. I do not know if he can do all the work, but it would be good to get everything done so that the house is ready for sale.

My neighbor took me to their new house yesterday and gave me a tour. It is in the final stages of construction. They have put a lot of thought into this house, and it shows. I am sure they are going to be very comfortable once they get settled. I hate to think about all that will be involved in moving to the Dallas area, but I know I am not getting any younger, and this may be my last chance to get away from the Gulf Coast. Whenever I start to get cold feet about moving, I just remind myself how I have evacuated three times. Never again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.