My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

FEMA Inspection


Last night at 9 PM I got a phone call from a woman who said she is with FEMA and would like to come out today to give my house an inspection. Earlier in the week several of my neighbors received the inspection. I registered with FEMA right after Rita hit. I am not certain what the purpose of the inspection is. She said she would need to see my driver’s license to prove I live in the house and the registration on my car to prove that I own it. For a moment I was taken back because the title to my car is in the safe deposit box in the closed Bank of America branch that was damaged in the hurricane. I then realized I have the receipt from the annual auto registration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.