My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not Much to Write About


Yesterday was rather quiet. The for sale sign went up in my neighbor’s yard across the street from me. I am very interested in how the sale goes and the impact of the hurricane on the market. They will be moving into their new house at the first of December. I am going to miss them.

When I checked my credit card online this morning, I noticed the hotel in Texarkana has refunded the room tax for my stay during the evacuation. It feels good to check things off my list. I will be happy when my insurance company gives me a clue as to what they are going to offer to repair my house. My health insurance acknowledges receipt of my claim for my flu shot. but it is still under review. Every year it is a hassle to get reimbursed for the flu shot. Next year I will just show my Medicare card and will not have to file a claim for reimbursement. These days insurance of all types are a real thorn in my life.

A haircut and grocery shopping are on the agenda for this morning. I checked the FedEx tracking information this morning. I have ordered more clothes from L.L. Bean. I have been doing a lot of that lately. I am getting a suede jacket, a cashmere long-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of velvet jeans. I think I was in a mood to have nice soft clothes. They are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I finished reading James Patterson’s London Bridges yesterday. I like his Alex Cross series. Today I will start Jonathan Kellerman’s Twisted. I like his books too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.