My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

One More Leak


The night before last I noticed a stain on the ceiling of the bedroom that I call the library. It is across the room from the window where the water ran down from the attic. Yesterday morning my neighbor came over and went up in the attic to see if he could find the source of the leak. We concluded it was the seal around the vent from the gas furnace that was leaking. I called my insurance adjuster and told him about the discovery. He said get it fixed, fax him the receipt and he would take care of it. He also said he already had enough for sheetrock repair and painting in that room's estimate to cover this. I called and left a voice mail message for the roof contractor that installed my roof in June. I also sent him an email. One thing that I really like about this man is that he is very computer literate. He is a techie like me. This morning I had an email from him that said I am on his list. I am very happy that he will be able to get to my work. It is very reassuring to know the work will be done by someone I trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.