My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Love at First Sight


I have mentioned the Del Webb retirement community that is going to be built at Frisco Lakes which is north of Dallas several times. The first houses will be ready for occupancy in August. Del Webb’s first Texas retirement community is in Georgetown, Texas, in the Austin vicinity. It was started in 1995 and now has 10,000 homes. I was looking at floor plans for the homes for the Sun City Texas development since the floor plans are not yet available for Frisco Lakes. I found a floor plan that I could definitely live with and the price is within my budget. I am so excited over this floor plan that I decided I have to make a trip to Austin to look at it. I called Del Webb and told them I want to come for a visit. They have vacation villas where you can stay and become acquainted with the community. I am waiting for them to call me back so I can schedule some dates. This is a link to the floor plan that I like so much: Lexington

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Lumoto said…

    Wow! Don't blame you! Flows like a dream. I hope this will pan out for you like you want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.