My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Going to Georgetown


A reservationist from Sun City Texas returned my call and made arrangements for my visit to the Del Webb community at Georgetown. I am going to drive there on Sunday and spend three nights. I am going to take my camera and take lots of pictures so I will have something to look at and think about when I get back home. I hope I will also be able to get more information on Frisco Lakes. Del Webb has a central call center set up to handle calls for their retirement communities all over the country. So far I have had no luck in making direct contact with Frisco Lakes’ representatives. They have me on an email list and a snail mail list, but actual contact has eluded me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.