My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Georgetown Tomorrow


I have been checking the weather reports for both Beaumont and Georgetown. They look a little better today. I hope I do not have to drive in heavy rain. It is time to start thinking about what I should pack. I definitely am going to take my walking shoes. I think the best way to see the community is to walk around and take a close look. I hope I can get enough information from this trip that it will enable me to know if I should move forward with the idea of moving to one of the Del Webb retirement communities.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger momula said…

    Hi Sally,

    Just stopped in to see if you are back from your investigation of Georgetown as a future home. I look forward to seeing your pictures of the area.
    Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.