My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Slowly Returning to Normal


Today the insurance adjuster is supposed to come see me, and I cannot avoid cleaning the freezer any longer. After that, I am going to try and get back to my normal routine. I need to get a flu shot and have the fall checkup of the heating system. I have a service contract for my heating and air conditioning system, but I am reluctant to call them. I know I am lucky to still have a heating and air conditioning system. So many are damaged. I also need to have my car checked. I think it needs new shock absorbers. I need to do my normal housecleaning. Those of you who read my blog know I am an avid reader. I have not read one page of a book since Hurricane Rita came into my life. I was half way through a book and would like to finish. Later in the week I want to go to Sam’s Club. It is 6.5 miles from my house. I have not driven that far from my house since I returned home. I read that Sam’s Club had waived the membership requirements since the hurricane and was letting everybody shop there. I know the one thing I am not going to buy there again is chicken pot pies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.