My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Feel So Stupid


I spent a good part of the morning cleaning the side-by-side refrigerator freezer in the kitchen. I cleaned every shelf and surface. There is rust in the cracks down at the bottom. What makes me feel stupid is that I cannot get the grill off at the bottom so I can clean the drip pan. What kind of engineer am I if I am stumped by grill latches? I got the manual out and read it. It did not help me. My nose may be desensitized to the smell, but I cannot detect any odor in this box. The freezer in the utility room is the one with a problem because of the chicken pot pies. I think when I clean the shelves and the pan-like shelf in the bottom of the freezer it should be in pretty good shape. I am afraid that job is going to have to wait until tomorrow because I am exhausted. Maybe I will revive after I eat lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.