My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Small Amounts of Frequent Flyer Miles


Delta Airlines is abandoning the Southeast Texas Regional Airport again on June 30. I have a small amount of Delta Skymiles and probably will not be earning anymore. Most of the frequent flyer programs have expiration dates on their miles. If you do not use them, you lose them. I have been looking at Milepoint.com which allows you to cash in frequent flyer miles for magazines and other merchandise. Yesterday I got an offer directly from Delta Skymiles to use my miles for magazines. I compared
Delta’s offer to Milepoint.com and find that Delta has a slightly better deal. I am going to get six months of the Wall Street Journal and a year of Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.