My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Henry’s Hospitalization


Yesterday morning when I checked the status of Henry’s work order on Sony’s website, it gave an estimated cost for the repair and said they were awaiting approval. I immediately printed the web page and wrote my American Express claim number and my name on it. I then scanned the page and faxed it to American Express. I hope that they will accept the web page as a valid cost estimate. I then called Sony and gave them my approval and credit card information in order to get the repair underway.

I checked my credit card several times during the day to see if my credit card’s available credit had decreased by the amount of the repair. By late afternoon the available credit remained the same. I called Sony again. The woman I spoke to checked my record and could see that my credit card information was encrypted in my record. She said she was located in Florida but would call California and find out if they received the information to proceed with the repair. She completed the call and said that they had the approval and were obtaining the necessary parts. I told her I thought of this as Henry’s hospitalization, and I was happy to know that he is on the road to recovery. She laughed and said I meant to say they are obtaining his surgical supplies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.