My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Hot Weather



Southeast Texas has had an unseasonable heat wave for the last week. In February I ordered a pair of shorts and knit shirt from Land’s End and created my virtual model. For several years crop pants have been the fashionable garment for women’s summer wear. I am tired of them and want to go back to shorts. I have had a hard time finding more shorts. With the hot weather I have been wearing the outfit I got from Land’s End almost daily. Monday I decided to order another pair of the shorts and another top from Land’s End. It is interesting that when I tried the new outfit on the virtual model the shirttail was tucked in. The first time it was shown on the outside. Anyway the new shorts and top arrived yesterday. I really like them and am better prepared for more hot weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.