My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Rain

It has been raining so much in Frisco that it is like being back in Beaumont. The flash flood watch has been extended through today. The up side from the rain is that it is keeping my utility bills very low. I have not used the lawn sprinklers for several weeks. I just saw my combined gas and electricity bill this morning, and it was $50 less than I paid in Beaumont for May, 2006.
 
I have to go out today to shop for a new mattress. I noticed that most of the stores are having Memorial Day sales. I have done my comparison shopping on the Internet and read the Consumer Reports buying advice. I am going to head straight to Macy's instead of running from store to store. I just want to make sure that they will take the old mattress and box springs away.
 
There is no canasta game today. I was checking my calendar and there are no Frisco Lakes activities that involve me until Thursday. The camera club meeting is Thursday evening. I will get to see the Photoshop Elements presentation. On Friday there is the singles bridge group. Next week things will be more hectic.
 
The caladiums are still popping up. I have decided there must have been two different varieties in the box of bulbs I bought. They were supposed to all be the red flash variety. The first bulbs that sprouted produced big primarily red ruffled leaves. The current crop is producing smaller green leaves with red markings in the middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.