My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Great Customer Service!

Yesterday morning I checked Amazon.com's website and saw they had dropped the price on my new Canon printer $65. It is two weeks today that the printer was delivered to me. I never like to see a price drop on something after I have bought it. I didn't do anything right then, but the information was in the back of my mind and irritated me all day. Yesterday evening I remembered seeing something from my credit card about price protection. I found the sheet with the information, and it said to call. I called and was told they stopped offering the protection last November.
 
As a last resort, I decided to email Amazon.com. I wrote two sentences. I told them I had seen the price reduction, and I wanted them to refund $65 to me. The system said I would receive a reply in 24 hours. This morning when I checked my email I had a reply. It said they are sending a $65 credit to my card since my purchase was so recent. I like my Canon printer and Amazon.com even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.