My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Feeling Much Better

All of a sudden I am feeling much better. Many of the problems have
been solved. I think when the new refrigerator rolled under the
cabinet is when the new house began to feel like home. Here I am early
in the morning using the computer, watching CNN and letting Henry play
with his ball. The only thing that is missing is a cup of coffee. I am
going to work on the kitchen boxes today and maybe I can have coffee
in the morning. I brought my two mugs from Disneyland Paris with me in
the car. All I need is my Senseo coffee machine.

This morning I am going to go get my hair cut. I don't know if I will
keep going to the same shop. This is a trial. I found the information
on the Frisco City website about the cost of the alarm permit. It is
$25. I wrote out a check and addressed an envelope so I will mail the
alarm permit application instead of searching for the police station.

I called AT&T and a representative told me how to use the voice mail
on my phone. When I tried, it did not work. I called back and was
transferred to their CallNotes group. It was after 5 PM. I will have
to call back today and get the CallNotes enabled.

I wish now I had made an appointment for the exterminator to do their
thing on the house this week. When they showed up at the door on
Monday, I was at the point that I could not deal with one more thing.
I told them to come back next Monday. The house has been open so much
that I really need their services. I just looked down and Henry was
ready to walk into a big cricket.

I also have to call the insurance company and see if they can try to
fax the form again. Maybe I can get through the day without the
telephone lines being cut.

I think I can notice that the DSL connection is a little slower than
the cable Internet. The download of podcasts into iTunes seems to take
longer.

The water is good and hot this morning. I think I can tell if the
temperature is correct by sticking my finger under the faucet.

One thing that seems to be working very well is the mail delivery. I
have received some mail every day. Only one letter has been forwarded
from Beaumont. The rest has been sent to the new address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.