My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Taking It Easy

I am feeling guilty because I did not accomplish any of the tasks that I must do before my move. My arm, shoulder and neck still hurt, but I do think the rest is helping. I ordered the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD from Amazon.com. I watched it yesterday morning. I did not see the movie when it was in the theaters. I was amazed to see how big the actors have grown since the last movie. The fifth movie is in production now. By the time the final movie is released the actors will probably have children of their own who are old enough to play the parts.
 
I am reading Ludlum's The Cry of the Halidon. I bought all of his books. This is the third one. I also read The Scarlatti Inheritance and The Osterman Weekend. I am hoping that his newer novels will be better. I liked the Bourne movies and thought I would enjoy his books. The first three books are all right, but I cannot list them among my favorites.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.