My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Time Out

For some time my thoughts have been concentrated on the process to move from Beaumont to Frisco Lakes. In spite of that there are other things that require some attention. Today I have an appointment to see my ophthalmologist. I last saw him in March of last year when he did the final post-op exam. I am going to be sure and ask him to recommend an ophthalmologist in Frisco. Tomorrow I go to my doctor's office for a DEXA test (bone density). Both my grandmothers and my mother had broken hips when they were in their late 80's or 90's. I am trying to avoid the same fate. The air conditioning company called and said it is time for the spring check. The reminder light for periodic maintenance on my car came on during the drive back from Frisco last week so that is one more thing I have handle. My right arm that I severely bruised when I lifted the computer monitor has been very painful for the last week. The heating pad makes it feel better; but when I have a moderate amount of physical activity, it flares up. None of my above mentioned items require much physical activity so I have going to give my arm a rest for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.