My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

More Update

A couple of people have told me they would like to see the floorplan of the house I am buying. Frisco Lakes is having their public grand opening today. I noticed the website, Frisco Lakes, has been updated and has all the latest information. The floorplan for my house is here: Walden Floorplan.
 
On Thursday I had the bone density test. I have an appointment to see my doctor on this coming Friday to find out the results. I have been taking Actonel for over three years so hopefully my bone density will show some improvement.
 
Yesterday I went to the driver's license office and got my license renewed. My license did not expire until the end of the year; but after I got the good report on my eyes, I wanted to go in person and take the eye exam. I passed the test without my glasses. For the first time in my life my driver's license does not have the corrective lenses restriction.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger LuvMyPuppers said…

    I was on Actonel...it gave me severe chest pain. I had to stop taking it. Still, after more than a month stoping Actonel..I don't feel well. I wonder if it actually hurt me in some way. Doctors tell you nothing...and I'm scared to take anything else.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger LuvMyPuppers said…

    Do you know what I love best about your floor plan Sally....The master bedroom is a the opposit end of the guest bedroom. I love that concept, and it is so needed in ranches...some builders/designers just don't get that. My husband is a Custom Home Builder here in Ohio...our home has the Master at one end and two of guest rooms at the other end of the house...works great when Mom and Dad visit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.