My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Next Step

Rita called at 11:30 this morning and told me my sales meeting would be Monday morning. I was getting rather worried because I did not hear from her yesterday afternoon. They are having the sales meetings starting on Saturday and going every day through Tuesday. I thought I had made a quick connection and entered my info. as fast as I could yesterday for the online registration. Rita says my chances for the lot I want in the Classic section are still very good. When I met with her on March 6, she told me only certain lots were available for the Walden floor plan. Today she said those restrictions had been removed and all of the lots were available for the Walden. I am hoping I can get the lot adjacent to what was my first choice. My first choice lot had a $2,000 premium. The one next door is a standard lot. It may be a little smaller, but to me a smaller yard is better.
 
Rita says there is a lot of competition for the high-end Estate series and also for the smaller Garden series lots. The Classic series is the mid range. She also said they have more people interested in the second release which are the houses that will be ready in October. The third release will be in late December - early January. The first release is in mid-July. That is what I am aiming at. The Walden model goes up $2,000 for the second release and an additional $3,000 for the third release.
 
I read back through what I had written in his blog during the evacuation. I said that it was my goal to be out of Beaumont by June 1 which is the start of hurricane season. If I get the lot that I want, I will miss my goal by six to eight weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.