My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Looking Forward to Next Week

The networks have specials and reruns during the holiday season, but I am looking forward to next week when new episodes of shows that I like to watch such as CSI are presented. This is my first holiday season with my iPod, and I am finding that many of the podcasts that I have been listening to on a regular basis have taken a holiday hiatus. I am hoping they return to normal next week, too. Many of the news anchors that I am accustomed to watching have taken vacations. Since the hurricane I just want everything to settle down to predictable routines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.