My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Made Reservations


I talked to the lady from Del Webb’s Frisco Lakes about the seminars they are going to hold in late January yesterday. She said they will have floor plans and a bus trip to the site. I went ahead and made my reservations. I was really lucky to get a low fare on American Airlines from Houston to Dallas. They also were offering bonus miles for purchasing on AA.Com. I made reservations for two nights at the Embassy Suites in Frisco where the seminar is going to be held. I did not want to drive to Dallas because there might be ice and snow at that time of the year. Also I will take the Super Shuttle from the airport to the hotel and not rent a car. I hope to get enough information from this trip to know if moving to Frisco is in my future, or if I will have to start thinking about other possibilities. I still think it is best to leave the Gulf Coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.