My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Thank You, B.O.A.



The rumor was true. Last Monday a lady that I encountered at the Bank of America Broadway Banking Center told me the West Beaumont branch would reopen on December 19. I thought about this and thought to myself, “I bet they will have Christmas cookies.” This morning I called the West Beaumont branch. The phone was answered immediately, and the lady who answered really sounded cheerful. She confirmed that they would open at 9 AM and all services were restored. I had received another check that needed to be deposited and was so glad that I did not have to drive to the Broadway Center. I deposited my check in the ATM. Then I went inside and signed in to get into my safe deposit box. All was intact. I felt like Scrooge McDuck as I sorted through my valuables. When I stepped out of the vault, I spotted the table with Christmas goodies. I helped myself to two cookies and a little candy cane. One more of Hurricane Rita’s inconveniences has been removed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.