My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Update


Wal-Mart’s self checkout worked flawlessly yesterday. I don’t know if they are fine tuning the system or if I am getting better at using it. Another thought occurred to me. The last three times I have used the same self-checkout scanner. Maybe there are good and bad scanners. I usually know which checkers are friendly and handle my groceries carefully. I get so I look for my favorite checkers. It seems that I am developing an affinity for one scanner.

The good experience made up for the frustration I suffered at the bank. I must remember never to go to the bank when the first of the month falls on a Friday. I had to wait in a long line. All I wanted to do was get some one’s and five’s in exchange for a couple of twenties. When I got home, I went to the online banking website. A page came up that said the website was running slower than normal, and I might encounter other difficulties. It appears that the first of the month being on a Friday hit the virtual bank, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.