My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake


Only once have I eaten in a Cheesecake Factory restaurant. It was at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City. The food was mediocre but the cheesecake was fabulous. The Cheesecake Factory has opened restaurants all over the country. There is one in the Galleria in Houston, but I have never been there. The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes can be ordered online at: Cheesecake Factory Shop. A ten inch original cheesecake costs $54.95. It is very good cheesecake, but that is a little more decadence than my budget or conscious can tolerate. Fortunately I found an alternative when I cannot resist the temptation: Sam’s Club Cheesecake. Sam’s Club right here in Beaumont carries a nine inch Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake for only $10.18. It is the best frozen cheesecake I have ever eaten.

I went on a diet over a year ago and have not purchased one of the cheesecakes in that time. I did break down and buy a Cheesecake Factory chocolate cake a few months a go. The nice thing about their cakes is that they are pre-sliced and the slices are separated by parchment paper. I ate no more than one slice a week of my cake and wrapped it tightly and put it back in the freezer. I made it last a long time and did not gain any weight. One of these days I will break down and buy one of the cheesecakes at Sam’s. I will make it last a long, long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.