My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, March 25, 2005

My New Glasses


Finally, on Tuesday, I got my new glasses. They are high tech personified. The frame is dark blue titanium. The optometrist recommended that I get a special anti-reflective coating on the lenses to reduce glare from headlights which will help my night driving. I went with his recommendation. All I knew was that it was a very expensive option. The glasses came with Crizal lenses. The have a website at Crizal. I was given instructions on how to wash the lenses and use a special microfiber cloth to dry them. The glasses have progressive lenses so there is no line.

Then I received instructions on how to fasten the sunglass clip and how to remove it. I was all thumbs and just could not do it properly. I was being scolded not to scratch the lenses. I left the store feeling very frustrated. I did not touch the sunglass clip for the rest of the day. Yesterday I calmly approached the problem and mastered the technique for putting the clip on and taking it off. Who would have thought there would be such a steep learning curve with a pair of glasses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.