My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil


My guidebook on Savannah has a walking tour that stops at many of the places mentioned in the “The Book.” Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is just known as “The Book” in Savannah. The guidebook says you should at least read the book or see the movie before visiting Savannah. I saw the movie when it was first released back in 1997 but never read the book. My memory of the movie was rather vague. I did a search on my favorite TV listing website, Zap2it – TV Listings and found that the movie was to be shown at 5 AM Saturday morning on TNT. I taped the movie and watched it later in the morning. It was a very opportune time to view it again. It refreshed my memory; and when I see the real thing, it will have more meaning for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.