My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Botanical Gardens

Yesterday I met the man who is going to chair the Frisco Lakes photography club. He and his wife moved from Corpus Christi. We have something in common, we both moved to get away from hurricanes. I told him I hoped we could make a trip to the Dallas botanical gardens in the spring. It made me think back to how I enjoyed going to Beaumont's botanical gardens. This is a link to photos I took in Beaumont: Flowers. Hurricane Rita destroyed the Warren Loose Conservatory. It makes me really sad to think about it

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger momula said…

    Hi Sally,
    I bet you are sick of the New England-style weather you are having! There were a few days when Dallas was colder than Hartford - I was amazed.
    Thanks for the beautiful pictures of flowers in Beaumont. Seeing them makes me forget about the cold and snow and wish for spring.
    Take care,
    Tricia

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Sally said…

    Hi Tricia,

    You posted your comment at the same time I was posting. The weather is much nicer in Dallas today. I have been thinking I am glad I didn't go any farther north.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.