My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One More Step

At ten thirty this morning my Frisco Lakes sale rep.'s husband called me to tell me to only fill in the bold fields on the priority registration form at 11 AM. He is also a Del Webb sales rep. I had the email with the link loaded on my computer and the mouse pointer positioned on the link. I watched the display on the digital cable box and when it displayed 11:00, I clicked on the link. The only bold fields were first and last names and email address. I clicked on submit and a screen came back and said I was successfully registered and not to register more than once.
 
I think Rita's husband's name is Johnny. He told me they would start calling this afternoon to tell the people the time of their sales meetings. I wonder how many of my future neighbors are doing as much worrying as I am. My hands are cold and clammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.