My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Making a Change

After I made my little experiments with my blog yesterday, I have decided to make a change. From now on I am going to email my new blog entries. I noticed the way the title is posted. It is a nicer color and slightly smaller font size than I have been using. I have beat my head against the wall when I try to modify the template for this blog. I have experimented and experimented to get the title to be separated from the body in the RSS feed for Talkr.com and for the RSS links. I could not find the answer. Now I find the emailed articles make the proper break between the title and body. Also it is faster to send an email that it is to wait on blogger.com to publish an article. Anything that makes life easier is appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.