My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Another Update


I checked the U.S. Postal Service Track and Confirm information and the package with my shoulder bag has finally reached Beaumont. L.L. Bean shipped it on November 10 by the SmartPost service. Maybe if I am lucky I will get the package today. Bean customer service said if I did not receive it by Tuesday they would ship a replacement. The customer service representative I talked to indicated they are having a lot of very slow shipments. I hope it causes them to rethink using this service.

I checked the Aetna website this morning. There was something new. After I logged in, I had a choice of my current or future coverage. This indicated to me that they are getting ready to switch me to the Medicare supplement coverage. For a while last week I was afraid that my former employer had lost me, and I might be without insurance coverage. Today I have to find out why in 2006 my prescription coverage is going to have a donut hole. There is still no progress on the reimbursement for my flu shot. I am so lucky to have such minor problems. I have talked to several people that I used to work with in the past week and have heard very sad stories about there health problems and large prescription bills.

Henry is taking a nap. All is well with him.

I signed up for Google News Alerts for information on Frisco Lakes. I did that back in September and had received no alerts. Yesterday I received an article from the Dallas Morning News about over-55 active adult communities in the Dallas area. Frisco Lakes was mentioned, but there were also two other communities mentioned of which I was not aware. I found their websites and requested information. They are both in the North Dallas – Denton area. When I make a trip up there, I will check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.