My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ready to go Home


I had a nice visit with my friend, Marguerite, this evening. She said she would check out the new Del Webb Frisco Lakes retirement community that is going to be built north of Dallas. I am determined to keep my resolve to move from Beaumont. I experienced one hurricane in Houston, and have evacuated from Beaumont three times. Hurricanes missed Beaumont for the first two evacuations, but Rita did not miss. I am thinking about how Scarlett O’Hara in Gone with the Wind swore, “I will never be hungry again.” Well, I am swearing, I will never go through a hurricane again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.