My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, October 03, 2005

She Lived through Hurricane Rita


Mark Hancock’s wife, Fayrouz, has written an account of her experience in her blog: You Loot, We Shoot. It is quite a story. The Beaumont Enterprise building is in downtown Beaumont on the east side of the city. I live on the far west side of the city. It sounds as though the eastern side really took the beating.

I notice she said she has high-speed internet service back. I remember when the Hancock’s moved to Beaumont that they got DSL from SBC. The telephones seemed to have survived well. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Time Warner is making progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.