My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Apprehension


As the time to go home grows closer, I am getting the same sick feeling in my stomach that I had before I evacuated. I know that my neighbors say my house is in good shape, but I still cannot put my fears to rest. When I enter the house, when I see the cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan in my bedroom still in place, when I sniff and smell no gas, when I go and inspect my air conditioner and when I raise the garage door, then I will relax. I am also worried about the drive back to Beaumont. The thought of getting up on the freeway and driving through downtown Dallas scares me silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.