My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

More Good News


This morning I received another email from the homes association president’s wife. She said she looked my house over and all she could see was one board missing from my back fence. The next door neighbor called this morning and said power was restored last night. He said it is time for me to come home. He also said he could see no damage to my house, and he left the breaker on because lights are on. There are photo-electric cells on some of my outside lights. The homes association president’s wife wrote back that they have no damage inside their house, and they plan to return as soon as there is electricity. She lives on the street in back of me. Apparently that street did not get electricity.

I am not going to rush back. I may go back on Thursday. I want to wait until I know things are stable. The lack of gas, food, banking, etc. is going to be a major problem. Marguerite comes back from her London trip on Tuesday. I would like to have one more visit with her before I go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.