My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Insurance Adjuster


The adjuster for my insurance company just called. He lives in the Clear Lake/Lake Jackson area and is driving into Beaumont every day. He said as soon as he can get power he will be bringing an RV into Beaumont and be working out of it. He is ready to meet with me. I told him I am still in Dallas and had not seen the house. I gave him my home phone number, and he said that is the number he called. I told him my home phone rolls over to my cell phone, and that is how he was able to reach me. I said I will call him on Thursday afternoon to confirm that I am back in the area, and we can meet on Friday.

I am really pleased that he called me. I have seen so many Katrina victims on TV complaining that they wait and wait to see their insurance adjusters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.