My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Second Tuesday of the Month


Yesterday was the second Tuesday of the month. Microsoft is releasing their Windows updates on the second Tuesday of every month. I hope everyone has received their updates and installed them. After my brush with the virus on Saturday, I did not wait for Windows automatic update to download. I went directly to Microsoft’s security website and downloaded the updates and installed them. There are a total of six updates for Windows and Internet Explorer. This is the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for August, 2005.

This is an addition to my posting. eWeek has an item: Download Problem Interferes with IE Patch Release. I am not sure I fully understand this article, but it sounds like the automatic download process had a problem. It is porbably a good thing that I went directly to Windows Update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.