My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, August 05, 2005

iPod Earbud Dunked


I had an accident with my iPod yesterday. I picked it up off of the table without looking at what I was doing. There was a cup of coffee sitting on the table. I looked down and the left earbud was bobbing in the coffee. I snatched it out and dried it with a towel. I had the little cloth cover on the earbud. It was soaked. I took it off and there was still plenty of coffee on the earpiece. It was wet anyway so I decided to rinse it with clean water. I let it dry for a couple of hours and then tried it. To my amazement it still worked, and I cannot detect any degradation in quality. I have a hard time seeing the little L and R on the earbuds. Now I can distinguish between them more easily because the left earbud smells like coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.